We were lucky to have tickets to go to General Conference. Not just one session, but two! We went up to the Conference Center for Saturday afternoon session and Sunday afternoon session. I absolutely love conference! It always reminds me of a scripture in Mosiah. King Benjamin had just addressed his people and it says that after hearing his message they experienced a change of heart and had no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually! That is always how I feel after conference...like I just want to do good from then on! I know President Hinckley is a prophet of God and I am so grateful that we have the truthfulness of the Gospel on the earth today!
This is outside of the Conference Center on Saturday afternoon

Inside the conference center

Sunday afternoon (with Eliza's boyfriend Joseph and our friend Jake)

2 comments:
/you are a very beautiful girl - inside and out
Umm I want to see more of this Joseph guy. He's kinda hidding behind Eliza. I had no idea she had a man. Please tell us more. You guys all look so cute and whats up with your tans? Are you fake baking or something. I know its gotta be cold by now.
Post a Comment