
Here's some shots of us all goofing around outside of Happy Sumo because the lights and snow were so pretty...



We also tried to take some cute apartment pictures by our Christmas tree...we took several and I still don't think we got a good one. 
My birthday was a week after Amy's. So once again we decided we'd go out to dinner to celebrate. I chose Macoroni Grill because it is one of my favorites! I got the Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni...yummy! Then one of the waiters came out and sang happy birthday to me in Italian. It was kind of hilarious, I had to try really hard not to laugh.



After dinner we headed back to our apartment and had some peeps over for cake. Amy made a delicious four layer chocolate cake, also known as "Perfect Chocolate Cake"...mmmm!

These boys are in our Sunday dinner group. I told them I wanted a new car for my birthday so they got me a cute little blue minivan (just like our road trip rental car)..."Maria Minivan" from Chevron.
I had an awesome birthday and I'm excited to see what my 23rd year has in store for me!
9 comments:
Sarah, you are so photogenic! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! that tall cake looks amazing!!! Nice work Amy.
I love the sepia tones at Macaroni grill - very luxurious. well, i wish i could have been there. cute tree! love ya!
Did you get any quints?
hahahaha. was that mom?
yeah sarah, have you thought about auditioning for america's next top model? you are really photogenic. i really like the gifts you got. especially the cane. and the nail polish. hey, why didn't that make the cut? haha. j/k.
love ya!
hahahahhahaa quints. hahahahhahaha
oh sorry, jess, its because i didnt have a picture of it...you want me to go add it to my blog?
i bet freddie wrote the last anonymous - sounds like him. he likes saying "hahahahahha"
yeah and i noticed it right around the same time that i got his email...he makes me laugh!
you know, you should really consider going into the hand modeling industry...
Happy belated birthday! Are you sending out roommate christmas cards this year? My niece did that one year. Y'all look cute as ever.
jenny ;)
Post a Comment