It's a few days after the 4th of July, but better late than never, right? For the fourth of July I decided to be a little bit festive (mainly to be like Emily) and make a flag cake! It was a jello cake (just a yellow cake then you poke holes in it and pour jello, then let it set for a few hours) then i topped it with cool whip and decorated it like a flag! It was really fun, and I think I started a new tradition. This time around it was a little sloppy...but next year I think I can do a little better.Andrew's sister Jessica came in town from Las Vegas so we had a little bar-b-que then we went to Stadium of Fire. Corbin Bleu from High School Musical performed, which I secretly enjoyed, then Brooks and Dunn performed, then there were fireworks. It was a lot of fun, and probably the best fireworks show I've ever seen.
Here we are waiting for the show to start
Me and Andrew during the fireworks


6 comments:
you are so festive! i loved your 4th of July outfit - it totally matched your cake perfectly! What are you talking about?? That cake looks very perfectionist like. I'm glad you had a good 4th.
lylas.
grace says to tell you "supermuppet!"
haha. love the cake, love the necklace, love the shirt. can't wait to get back to good old p-town. love ya!
you look more "glowy" and happy every time I see a picture of you. I'm so happy for you. And, you do look mighty festive.
the cake looks good to me right now. yum.
That cake looks YUM!! We just got your annoucement a couple of weeks ago. You guys are the cutest couple. Wish we could be around to celebrate the big day with you!
Hey, thanks for stopping by! I've been checking yours for wedding updates. When is the big day????
GIRL~! when you gonna post again!! Alot has happened... Wedding, honeymoon, new apartment...
Post a Comment