Thursday, July 17, 2008

Moving...

So starting tomorrow we will be homeless for about 3 weeks! In order to break our contract here at our apartment we would have had to have paid $1700! No thank you! To get out of that fee we found someone to take over our contract. The only way they wanted it is if we moved out on July 18th (tomorrow). So that puts us out almost 2 weeks before planned.

Our plan is to squeeze all of our belongings into a 6'x12' U-haul trailer to be pulled by Andrew's truck, and I will follow behind in our car. We're alloted 12 days for the flat fee to use the trailer and $20 each additional day we need, which sure beats paying the $1700 to our apartment management! We'll stay at Andrew's grandparents for a week here in Washington while Andrew finishes up some things at work and I have my last doctor's appointment . Then we will hit the road and head to Idaho and stay with an aunt and uncle for 2 nights. Then it is on to Provo to stay with Freddie and Laura for a week! Then Andrew's sister Jessica is getting married in Salt Lake the first week in August so we'll stay up in Salt Lake with Andrew's parents. Then it's on to Ohio for law school! Woohoo, sounds like fun, right? So I'll be back to the blogging world sometime around mid-August! See ya then!

7 comments:

Corey said...

I didn't know Andrew got accepted in Ohio! Which school will he be attending? I went to college in Ohio at a little private school called Lake Erie College in Painesville. It's about 40 minutes East of Cleveland. Ohio is great, the falls are really beautiful, you gets lots of snow and the summers are warm. Good luck in your moving and staying with relatives along the way. We wish you luck and can't wait to hear about how Ohio is treating you guys. I hope the babe travels well also! We're gonna miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

wait y'all were for reals about staying with me in provo? i thought you were kidding. lol. let me know so i can run it by my roomates. :)

Sarah said...

ha ha ha, very funny freddie

mary said...

Very exciting! Law school will be such a great adventure for your little family. Can't wait to meet this little girl of yours! How fun.

jenny said...

I have some great friends who went to school in Ohio. From what I hear you will love it. Good luck with the move hope you are feeling well....

Messimoo said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your little girl. Your belly is absolutely adorable! Good luck with the move! I HATE moving with a passion nw!

Emily C said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds!!