Here I am 2 days after my due date without a baby! I never thought my due date would come and go like that, but oh well. I guess she is just really comfy in there and is in no hurry to come out. Today at my appointment I was bummed to find out I haven't had much progress since 3 weeks ago -- still 2 cm dilated and now 70% effaced. If she doesn't come out on her own I'm scheduled to be induced next Tuesday (I'll be 41 weeks and 2 days). So we'll just have to wait and see what happens. But it is nice to have an end in sight and remember I won't be pregnant forever despite what it feels like sometimes!
Today I was able to go over to my friend's house and finally finish the little sleeper I had started. I'm really surprised I was able to do it...It has a zipper on it and cuffs and a collar, which were all pretty tricky. It's nothing fancy, but I'm still pretty proud of it. Here's a picture...

4 comments:
Maybe she'll come today and Spencer and her will share a birthday. Or she can come Monday and share Blake's birthday (although I hope for your sake she's not that late)! :)
Holy moly, that's good! That sleeper looks great! I've been checking your blog a lot to see if there were any pictures of a baby... sorry! Isn't it a pain to have to wait longer? Good luck!
maybe it's a sign that she'll be a good sleeper (in a cute sleeper)...love yall
maybe it's a sign that she'll be a good sleeper (in a cute sleeper)...love yall
Post a Comment