This is the position she stays in the longest, it looks pretty comfy, right? (This is usually the position you can find me sleeping in, well minus the hands in mouth thing) She just sucks on her little hands and gets a little sidetracked at this point...
This is when she usually gets a little frustrated and just digs her little face into the ground...
Once she gets on her tummy she likes to make all kinds of funny sounding squeals as she trys to pull her arms out from under her...
4 comments:
I can't believe that E is turning over! How cool! Last week, I was pleased to see your video with her head turning back and forth, which I had never seen. Now, she's rolling over...very cool! I can't wait to see what she is up to when we come in April. Love, Grandpa Doug
She's pretty cute! Way to go Drew!
Wow, very impressive Sarah! Eliza's just barely starting to roll and she's 5 months!
such an exciting milestone!
and i LOVE your family picture! your hair looks gorgeous and i hop eyou had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment