This little munchkin is 9 months old today!
It's weird to think that now she's been outside of me just as long as she was inside of me :)
9 months pregnant...
9 months pregnant...

9 months old...

Either way we still really love her!
Today she had her 9 month check up. She weighs 19.5 pounds and is 28.5 inches tall (she's just about as tall as He Ping Ping).
She's really slimmed out. When she was born she was in the 99th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. But now she's only in the 50th percentile for weight and has gone up to the 80th percentile in height. We love watching her grow! She sure is fun!
Today she had her 9 month check up. She weighs 19.5 pounds and is 28.5 inches tall (she's just about as tall as He Ping Ping).
She's really slimmed out. When she was born she was in the 99th percentile for weight and the 70th percentile for height. But now she's only in the 50th percentile for weight and has gone up to the 80th percentile in height. We love watching her grow! She sure is fun!
6 comments:
oh no!! she's not a little baby anymore!!
she starting to look like a toddler!
sweet little happy eleanor!
Happy 9 months to Eleanor! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. She's so cute and I love how happy she is. It's infectious.
hey!!! what happened to my post? I was the first to comment yesterday. hmm...must have clicked something wrong. oh well, basically, her eyes say it all! Beautiful!
yeah sorry mom, i never saw it
Oh my goodness Sarah, those pictures of Eleanor are so darling!! She is such a cutie! Who took those pictures of her???
Hey sarah! What a fantastic blog with the most beautiful nine month old ever! She gets her good looks from her mama! Okay so I'm a bachelor junkie too and I LOVE that you found that funny site - I'm dying about that video of wes and I think I almost believe it! and Ed and the other girlfriends? What? Kinda funny- I'm beginning to think this show is just pure cruel- but of course I'll continue to watch it :)thanks for the great entertainment!
Post a Comment