Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sleeping is no fun

Now that Eleanor is a little more mobile, she just wants to play in her crib rather than sleep. She's figured out how to go from sitting to "crawling" and crawling to sitting. Sometimes when I peek in at her she's just sitting up in her crib talking to the wall. In the last day or so she's starting pulling up on things. Last night after I put her down for bed I thought it was too quiet too soon. I thought maybe she was just really tired and she conked out, but I highly doubted that.

I went in to check on her and I found her standing up just having a grand old time. I sure do love this little girl. She's so fun to have around!


Here's a cute little video of her reaction to seeing me...

8 comments:

Emily C said...

she has the happiest most biggest genuine smile ever. she is so cute and giggly

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!

MAMA said...

THAT WAS ME...

Jessica said...

i can't believe she's already crawling around and pulling up on stuff! i still think of her as a little baby!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

SO CUTE! Her little giggle cracks me up. I love it!

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I love it. She's adorable!

Paula said...

love the middle picture. It looks like she is saying "look at me mom-I can play in my crib instead of sleep!". She is a cutie and I think she totally favors the Hansen side.

mama said...

time for more pics!