Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is there anything cuter

than pigtails?

I don't think so! Eleanor's hair has been getting pretty long so on Sunday I decided to try out some pigtails and I am SOLD!! They are pretty puny but I think they are just as cute as can be!

So cute in fact that she's sported them again on Monday.
Here's a look at some other things she's been up to...

Exploring in the kitchen

Exploring in the bathroom (I know, gross, right? )

Sometimes at church when Eleanor has gotten sick of all the toys I've packed for her, I let her chew on my (closed) container of floss. Well I made the mistake of giving it to her to play with on our ride home from the store and she figured out how to open it and absolutely LOVED what she found inside! This is what I found when I went to get her out of her car seat. She was licking her lips the rest of the afternoon.

We got DVR (Woop Woop!)
And I helped Eleanor discover Barney

She likes to cruise along the furniture

She likes to play peek-a-boo

Taking a break after a long day

She gets mad at me when I don't let her play with the camera
(she's getting pretty good at being a little faker)

She's trying out stage 3 baby foods and her favorite is lasagna

And she still loves her green apples!

11 comments:

freddie said...

shes so cute. . . can you get a video of her saying dodo? pretty please?

The "O" Clan said...

Little Eleanor! She so looks like a Hansen to me! I love it! I also love the pigtails! Two thumbs up!

Emily C said...

sarah, she is your twin in the picture where she is exploring the bathroom and looking it up. looks just like you when you were a tot.

Grandpa Doug said...

Great pics! We can't wait to come see E on her birthday next month!

The Wilkins Family said...

Wow she's growing and starting to look a lot like you Sarah. Can't wait till we can start pigtails...they look adorable:)

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

She's so cute! Love her little pigtails. She reminds me of Cindy Lou Who on the grinch cartoon with her cute little face and pigtails.

M & S Eagar said...

i love little girl pigtails. they're soooo cute!

JoshandJen said...

I love, love love the pigtails, I used to do that with Natilie all the time when she was little...awe..i miss that....Eleanor is so cute!

mama said...

I'm just getting around to seeing this...oooh so cute. I was laughing right along with her in that video. That just brought back so many memories of doing things like that with all of my little ones. I want to come play sooo much that I can barely stand it. Do you think she'll take her first steps before her bday?

Blogs are amazing.

Jessica said...

i was gonna say i think she looks just like you in the 3rd picture from the top. she's getting so big! i know the girls are loving being up there with her. i hope they're not causing too much trouble...

has she started walking since you were here last week?

Jen said...

K I can't wait to hear your quitting story, hopefully it will make me feel better :). Oh and ask Andrew if he got my email about Clint's birthday, because you and Eleanor are invited as well. I hope you can come!