Can you believe it?? I can't. She is just getting too big. It is so fun to watch her little personality. Too bad every time I put a camera in her face she looks at me like I'm crazy or like she's scared so it's hard to capture just how cute her expressions are.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Good thing she's still herself for movies. Here's a clip of our little Cougar fan...
She's still too much of a scaredy-cat to walk by herself, but she loves cruising along the furniture.
She loves books, especially her baby book, and sometimes if I'm not watching carefully she likes to tear paper, like she did to one of my cookbooks she found in one of the kitchen drawers - playing/exploring in the kitchen is also a new development.
I really love spending all day everyday with Eleanor. She is so much fun and I think she's so cute! She says mama and dada, although I'm not sure how purposeful it is when she says them. But I'm pretty sure she can say hi and yum and she knows what they mean. Everywhere we go she just waves at everybody, especially other little kids. She's a friendly little person and it makes me so sad when people don't wave back to her. She also gets excited when she sees me putting my shoes on because she knows that means we're going somewhere. She isn't really into baby food anymore. Gerber Graduates are more her thing. Stuff like baby ravioli and lasagna and chicken and noodles. She also likes mandarin oranges, baby cheese puffs and cheerios. She hates getting her face and hands cleaned when she's done eating though. She also hates getting dressed. She is such a busy little girl. She's even figured out how to come down the stairs. She goes up and down them about 2 times a day. She loves to watch Mary Poppins sing Spoonful of Sugar and she even tries to snap her fingers. We love our little Eleanor!
8 comments:
she is getting so much bigger/older! now that you have pictures of her standing -- she looks much older. she is sooo cute!! and she is a fun baby. i can't believe she is almost a year!! and i'm glad to see you wearing my favorite blue zip up!! do you love it? isn't it comfy and warm?
I cannot wait to see Eleanor in three weeks for her birthday!
Oh, we just love little Eleanor too!! I am so excited for our girls to have their 1st birthdays and Eleanor will for sure be walking by then while Hannah will probably still just be scooting around. Too funny! I am so excited to have you guys as neighbors!
Oh my goodness, I love that picture of Eleanor with the pink bow in her hair leaning up against that wall, that should be in a baby magazine. It seems like Katie and I were just putting together your baby shower and now she is almost a year old! Crazy, how fast time goes by...
i love that zip up, too. you had it in green didn't you. and then we had to go and get in a car accident and ruin your arm and thus the sweater when they had to cut it off of you. :( sorry!
the kids love seeing videos of eleanor. they are so excited when they get to see her. and is it true that you're getting a dog when you move into a house? because that is what grace is telling me.
I love all of the pictures and had deja vu when I saw her standing. It looked just like you at that age. I was thinking how seeing ourselves in our babies helps us to love ourselves more. We are able to get a glimpse of God's love for us.
The videos are great and help to get to know Eleanor so much better. We adore Eleanor!
Wow...good comment by your mom, I never thought of it that way!!
I can't believe she's going to be 1! She's so adorable. I love her playing the cougar fight song. She grew up so fast!
Post a Comment