Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My BFF

Eleanor is my best friend (well, besides Andrew). I love this little girl so much. It makes me so happy to spend every waking minute with her. Here are some of her birthday pictures. I still haven't set up the scanner yet, so these are just pictures of the actual pictures so the quality isn't the best. But don't worry, you can still see how cute she is.


7 comments:

mama said...

These pictures remind me why I had so many children. What a blessing to see the personalities and beauty of each child of God. Thank goodness for eternity!

JoshandJen said...

Those are the cutest pics ever! Where did you have them taken at? I love that cupcake one!!

Heather said...

Happy birthday to Eleanor! Wow, that year has gone by fast! :)

Scott & Katie said...

wow. those are CUTE!! how are you liking the house?

M & S Eagar said...

What a cutie pie! The pics are super sweet and of course cute!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

She is such a cutie and such a natural in front of the camera! It is fun when these little people become more like friends you hang out with instead of just babies who don't interact with you.

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Happy Birthday to Eleanor! I love the giant cupcake and the cute way she ate it. She's such a beautiful little girl. So much happens in one year!!