Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do I really live here?

Last night we got over a foot of snow! Take a look at the fire hydrant for some perspective. It's funny that when applying to law schools we kind of had a "no snow" policy and here we are at the only law school we applied to that gets snow (and a lot of it)! But we really do love it here, and I wouldn't trade our experiences here for any other place.


Eleanor didn't mind the snow at all! She was excited to help out.

And by help out, I mean eat the snow. Yumm.



3 comments:

Corey said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow! Can you believe we haven't even seen one flake here yet?!!? Too bad you left Washington! We miss you guys and hope all is going well with your pregnancy!!!

JoshandJen said...

So cute of Eleanor eating the snow...can you belive how much we got at one time...and our driveway is so stinking long to shovel...

oh and I tried those english muffin pizza's and they were delish and I also added avacodo to it, that has been my other craving with the tomatos

Julie said...

We are glad you guys are here!! My kids sure loved playing in it- Snow is fun as long as you are not driving in it!!!