So cute! Ok we really do need to get together. Each time I mention you PJ says, "who?" after a second explaining he puts two and two together but man I shouldn't have to do this every time! :P
geez- those pigtails! Thanks for your sweet comments sarah! I was cracking up about the bagel bites post because I just vowed I would never buy those again if I ever wanted to stay under 200 lbs- I must try your delicious recipe! Congrats again on the pregnancy- how super exciting!
so much for going to bed early- your blog is so addicting I just spent the last HOUR reading it- thanks for the stories Jessie- love your family- love YOU!
well that's embaressing- or funny- I clicked back too many times and meant to comment on Jessie's blog and it ended up on yours- although the same comment applies to you too SARAH! I'm an idiot.
12 comments:
that's so cute! when did you get her a saints shirt?
So cute! Ok we really do need to get together. Each time I mention you PJ says, "who?" after a second explaining he puts two and two together but man I shouldn't have to do this every time! :P
I just love it Sarah!!
cutie patootie!!! geaux saints!!!
What a cutie. We're so excited they won!!
That little girl is just so dang cute! We sure had fun with you guys last night and I am happy that your team won!
awwwww what a cutie!
geez- those pigtails! Thanks for your sweet comments sarah! I was cracking up about the bagel bites post because I just vowed I would never buy those again if I ever wanted to stay under 200 lbs- I must try your delicious recipe! Congrats again on the pregnancy- how super exciting!
so much for going to bed early- your blog is so addicting I just spent the last HOUR reading it- thanks for the stories Jessie- love your family- love YOU!
well that's embaressing- or funny- I clicked back too many times and meant to comment on Jessie's blog and it ended up on yours- although the same comment applies to you too SARAH! I'm an idiot.
Ahh! Could she be any cuter?!?!
You sure those kissses she's blowin' are not for Baylen?
Post a Comment