I would love to say that Eleanor has a new little sister, but that's not the case yet. It's actually about my little sister :) She got here on Sunday night to help out when the baby gets here. She leaves on Sunday though so we're hoping the little one gets here before then! It's so fun to have my sister here-- I love having lots of sisters and I hope Eleanor will be best friends with her little sister because I know my sisters are my best friends!
On Monday night we took her up to see some church history sites in Kirtland. I think I've been 3 times, and every time I go I learn something new. It is really a special place to be. Here are some pics of our visit.
With my little sister Laura...
Probably our last family picture of just the three of us...
Outside the ashery...
Inside the ashery...
Laura took this picture of Eleanor and I just can't resist posting it because I think she looks so cute. Every morning she finds a necklace to put on, I have no idea where she gets it from because I never wear accessories.
Over the weekend we went to a rib cook off and train festival. Eleanor is slightly obsessed with trains.
SHe was loving "riding" this train.
5 comments:
Eleanor is WAY cute... I'm jealous that you can get her hair to stay so pretty all day long. What did you guys decide to name baby #2?
Love the pictures and I love the one with Eleanor and the necklace...You and your sisters are so cute, I am glad she was able to come visit and help out, I sure hope that baby comes soon, I can't wait to hear the news!!
eleanor is a cutie patootie. i wish i was there for all the sisterly love. :)
i hope penelope kate comes tonight!!
Good luck and here's hoping the little one is on her way soon!
You fooled me with the sisters heading - I thought your baby had come. :)
I agree, sisters are the best! Hope your baby comes quickly and safely!
Post a Comment