Do bathe your baby even if they scream the whole time
Do embrace your child's sense of style
Don't forget to wish your grandpa a happy birthday
Do do the hot dog dance with Mickey and friends on the table
Do use white noise to calm your baby
Eleanor actually made this discovery. We were in the kitchen getting dinner ready and I put Penelope in the bouncy seat and was just going to let her fuss until we were done, but Eleanor came along and turned on the big "Hawaiian Breeze" fan and sure enough it calmed her down right away and we were able to cook in peace -- Don't mind my dirty kitchen floor :)
Do let your child pretend she is a monkey and hang her upside down
Don't put a blue crayon in with your laundry, because it will get on everything while in the dryer!
Do let your child express their creativity
Do share your toys with your baby sister
11 comments:
too cute! natalie also loves the hot dog dance but she does it on our ottoman =o]
Your girls are darling, Sarah.
i bet you wear that santa claus necklace all the time and eleanor stole it from you.
and how do you get her hair to all go one direction? we are struggling with that. i blame thomas.
thanks for the update. those 2 are going to be best buds for sure. can't wait to snuggle with Penelope. hurry up thanksgiving!
very cute post Sarah. I love it!
wow! penelope already looks so different! love all of eleanor's jewelry junk. wish we could see y'all. :( give hugs and kisses to the kiddies for me and the kids.
I need to look up the hot dog dance...bet say would love it. I love the pic where eleanor is holding up the cellphone for penelope to hear. so cute!!
love, love love this post, those are some awesome pictures you captured there...they are just so cute, Natilie just loves Eleanor, she tells me all the time how cute she is, Natillie loved looking at these pictures too! And your kitchen floor looks cleaner than mine :)
I love this post! So cute and clever and got to seE lots of what y'all've been doing. Still hard to believe eleanor isn't the baby anymore. Penelope looks as sweet as can be- wish I could hold her
I just love this post! It made me smile so thanks!
This was a really fun post! I loved it! Eleanor is so stinking cute and Penelope is darling! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment