One night after her bath and jammies, she insisted she put on her boots, her belt, sunglasses, and an old hat. And if that wasn't enough, she found her swimsuits and wore them as purses. I wish I had a clearer picture, but you have to have a glimpse of my fashion forward child :) She just cracks me up when she likes to accessorize like this, because I have no idea where she gets it from. The only accessories I own are earrings!
Ok, now on to Penelope, or "P-P" as Eleanor calls her. At some point we'll probably have to nix that nickname. I don't think Penelope will like it very much. On the eve of her 3 month birthday she decided it would be a good time to roll over. (Eleanor first rolled over when she was 2 1/2 months old. Why do my children have such an urgency to be on the go!?!) It's fun to compare their differences and similarities. For example, Penelope doesn't get nearly as frustrated as Eleanor did when she's trying to roll over, but once she rolls over, she gets pretty irritated that she's stuck on her stomach, while Eleanor was thrilled to be on her tummy.
Here's Eleanor on the move:
And Penelope:
(And I just realized they were wearing the same little nightgown when they first rolled!)
Penelope is much more dainty when she shoves her hands in her mouth...
Eleanor:
Penelope:
I love my babies and watching them grow everyday and learning about their personalities!
Now, join me for an afternoon with Penelope...
Victory!

Uh-oh, I'm stuck!
This is after I rolled her back over...doesn't she have the best surprised face?

10 comments:
great pictures! so cute...can't wait to hold them and play with them. Isn't it great to have Eleanor's help?
Love the pictures and it is so cute to see Eleanor love to dress up! I was cracking up with Eleanors nickname for P-P, she is such a good sister and Penelope is getting so big and already rolling over,where has the time gone! She is adorable and I love that blanket she is laying on!!
YAY!! new pictures!!!
PENNY KATE is soooo cute!! I hope she doesnt grow up too much before christmas, b/c i want to hold a little baby. i love the action shots. and btw- nice blanket! ;)
Your children are so adorable! Maybe Eleanor secretly wants to be America's next top model and she's just trying to copy Tyra's strange styles.
that is so funny how similar the two are in their baby picture poses. i can't believe penelope is already rolling over! she's too little to do that already!!! and what do you most often call her?? penelope, penny, or p-p? hahahaha. i'm so excited for christmas.
So so SOOOOOO sweet Sarah!! A late congrats on another beautiful girl. I love the name penelope and it goes so well with eleanor. She is just perfect with the best smile ever already. You can officially call yourself 'super mom' now- way to go!
cute girls!!!! loved the pics!!!!!!
I'm so jealous of Eleanor's long beautiful hair... maybe Say will catch up someday. Love the pics of little Penny! Eleanor looks like you and Penny looks like her daddy (to me at least).
penny pie is now 5 months!!! we want to 'see' her again! please update with something fun. :) Also, will we see you Saturday night at the Auction?
Eleanor, way to go...cramming the spoon of food in your baby sister's mouth! I love you.
Grandpa Doug
Post a Comment