what the bunnysauce?? i thought i already commented! love these pictures -- those skirts are adorable and so are their little faces. wish we could see y'all. :(
I took the day off from school work and looking through pictures. These are really pretty. We were at a big family crawfish boil over the weekend and I noticed that Jason's little girls...especially the youngest...looks a bit like Penelope. There are a few new pics of them on Jason's fb. Beautiful girls! See yall soon
You have the cutest girls ever, and I love those skirts they are wearing, I want one like that :) I love looking at your pictures and they all turn out so great, one of these years I am going to get a camera like yours!
6 comments:
Your girls are growing up! Looks like they are good friends - that's so cute! Happy to see new picts!
Sarah, these pictures are BRAUTIFUL!!! you took really really great pictures. Which ones are you gonna frame? I want to squeeeeeeze lil pen
Yay new pics!! SO cute that your little gals look like such good friends. Keep posting:)
what the bunnysauce?? i thought i already commented! love these pictures -- those skirts are adorable and so are their little faces. wish we could see y'all. :(
I took the day off from school work and looking through pictures. These are really pretty. We were at a big family crawfish boil over the weekend and I noticed that Jason's little girls...especially the youngest...looks a bit like Penelope. There are a few new pics of them on Jason's fb. Beautiful girls! See yall soon
You have the cutest girls ever, and I love those skirts they are wearing, I want one like that :) I love looking at your pictures and they all turn out so great, one of these years I am going to get a camera like yours!
Post a Comment