It is so fun to see Eleanor and Penelope play together
I cannot believe it has been a year since we brought her home from the hospital. She has brought so much joy into our family. She is beautiful in so many ways! She has the cutest little face and the most beautiful eyes. Everywhere we go people let me know that her eyes are huge. Her smile can light up any room. She has a huge capacity to love. She forgives Eleanor all day and is so quick to give her hugs when she is crying or mad. Most times Eleanor thinks Penelope is coming in for an attack and tries to run away, but it's just Penelope being such a sweetheart and wanting to give her hugs and kisses. It seems like Eleanor needs a lot of my attention these days and Penelope is so patient, she just watches and waits her turn as I help Eleanor.
She loves food and when she sees food and wants to eat it she makes the funniest little noise. Turns out she's lactose intolerant so we've had to give her soy milk and she loves it. She is so proud to finish her bottle and hold it out to me and say her version of "all done".
She loves dogs. She loves shoes and wanders around the house most of the day looking for different shoes to try on. She likes Mickey and Minnie, and especially Dora. Dora is definitely not my favorite kids show, but when I hear Penelope say D-D-D-Dora, I'm happy to put it on for her!
She also loves her baby. It is so cute to watch her give her baby hugs, she is so sweet to her little baby doll. I can't wait to see her be a big sister one day, I think she will be so excited and be so sweet.
One of my favorite things about Penelope is that she is a little cuddle-bug. She loves for me to hold her and she just clings right on and gives me big hugs. I'm so grateful that she is mine! We really love having her in our family!
5 comments:
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL, Penelope is!!! I love her sooo much!!! I want to give her a hug right now!! and squeeze her tight!!! Her and Pearce can be Dora buddies! i LOVE P's birthday dress and piggies. sooooooo cute!!!
and what's up with the crazy lady with "rollers" in her hair?? hahahaha lol
Ditto. What a great addition to the family.
The best is when Eleanor and Penelope hug and kiss each other goodnight. There are the few awkward moments where they are both trying to figure out if the other one is going to do a takedown move before they really get into the whole hug. Then it is really sweet. Haha.
I love the panting sound she makes every time she sees a dog. And how she cocks her head to the side and looks at you with sad eyes and a curled lip when she "gets in trouble".
Happy late birthday, Penelope! She does have gorgeous eyes! She seems like a sweetheart and nothing is better than having a sister for a best friend! Such cute girls!
Happy Birthday Penelope! She sounds like such a sweetie pie! I love the pic where Eleanor has like a thousand bows in her hair... SO funny! I can totally relate to the whole attention thing between kids. Poor Rock has to take the back burner sometimes. You are such a great mom, Sarah... keep posting!!
sweet little penelope -- i miss you guys! i wish we all lived near each other and then all our little girlie bugs could play with their cousins all the time. wouldn't that be heaven?
Post a Comment