After Andrew graduated we went on a vacation to Myrtle Beach. It was so enjoyable and just so relaxing. The girls had a blast, in fact I think we all had a blast. We had such a great time we might just have to do it again next year to celebrate Andrew finishing his MBA :)
I took about a million pictures because it seems like every time I looked up there was something that I wanted to capture and be able to remember forever. So instead of boring you all and posting all my pictures here, I'll just share my photobook that I made of our trip that captures some of the highlights. Enjoy!
I took about a million pictures because it seems like every time I looked up there was something that I wanted to capture and be able to remember forever. So instead of boring you all and posting all my pictures here, I'll just share my photobook that I made of our trip that captures some of the highlights. Enjoy!
8 comments:
sarah!!!! your photos are gorgeous!! i'm so glad you took LOTS of photos- that was perfect sharing the photobook. i LOVED all the photos. your girls are sooooo cute and love all the big smiles. i see so much resemblance in pen and el with pea in these pictures. i need a beach vacation pronto!! ideally florida or would love to check out myrtle beach. maybe we'll tag along next year?? so fun that you have another little girl along the way. hugs and kisses!! miss you guys like crazy!!!
So much fun! I think you have a typo though - there is a "might just" that should say "definitely will"!
fun, fun, fun!!! i don't blame you for wanting to stay on vacation a little longer! :) the girls are so cute. i love all their swimsuits -- where did you get them?
i so wish we could plan a big beach trip with EVERYONE! how fun would THAT be???
why can't I see the photobook? There's just a symbol that does nothing when I click on it. Do yall think we should do Myrtle Beach instead of Florida next summer? Let's check the airfares and start saving points. Sarah, your header is beautiful.
ok, I reloaded it and was able to see it. I love it! I wanted to see more of YOU though. I think the second picture in your header (of Eleanor) looks just like you when you were that age. Penelope looks like she has almost caught up with Eleanor in size. She is adorable and always happy. Andrew looks like he might have had the MOST fun of all. What a relief to get over that hurdle and be able to relax. Good times for sure. Hope to see yall soon. I miss everyone so much!
What a fun book and way to remember your trip. Looks like you guys had so much fun!! Congrats to Andrew and to you for getting through law school...that's an awesome accomplishment
Such a beautiful family and your pictures just always turn out awesome!! You look so fabulous you cute preggo mama!
Woah, cool idea! And those really are all great photos! Looks like a fun vacation. And ya'll sure deserved it!! Thanks Sarah, I think you're pretty awesome and Eleanor and Penelope and baby girl are so lucky to have a Mom that always thinks of what would make them happy and sacrifices so much of yourself to make, buy and do things for them. Akron, and myself, miss you a TON!
Post a Comment