Well we made it one month with 3 little ones! When Molly was about 10 days old Andrew had to go out of town on a business trip for a week, so I got a crash course in taking care of three kids! It was SUPER exhausting but somehow we survived. My mom got in town the same night Andrew got home so I got some much needed help! The girls loved having Granny Nanny here, she was so good to them! She got up in the night with Molly, played with the girls, took them on outings, and made us lots of yummy meals! She was able to stay for about 5 days and we were so sad to see her go, but SO grateful for her help!
Here are some pictures of Miss Molly at one month old. She is such a cute little thing, and like all of my babies, I love to just stare at her! She has the cutest, sweetest, most perfect little face! I think she looks a lot like Eleanor did as a baby. She is pretty high maintenance during the day and likes to be held a lot. I think she is a little scared of her sisters. They are both very helpful though and love to be around her. Out of all my babies I think Molly has been our best night sleeper. She'll sleep for about 4 hours at a time at night, and has even gone 5 1/2 a few times! During the day her sleep is still pretty sporadic. She'll only sleep 30-45 minutes here and there with maybe one 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon. For the first few weeks she HATED her carseat, which made going anywhere pretty tough. But now she tolerates it a bit more. She loves tummy time, and she is getting a lot more alert, looking all over the place. It even seems like she is itching to roll over. Why are my kids always so anxious to get moving?! Anyway, we think she is adorable and we love her a lot!!
And of course, I can't leave out her big sisters!
(Notice Penelope's haircut. I made the mistake of trying to take a nap and I woke up to Eleanor saying, "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry mom!" I ran upstairs to find a chunk of Penelope's hair on the bathroom floor. At least Eleanor only took one cut and knew to stop. And I shouldn't have left scissors where they could reach them. Anyway, I had to chop off a good bit of Penelope's hair to even it out. She's still pretty cute though!)
4 comments:
preshy presh! i think she looks like you in a few of those photos. but i def do see the eleanor resemblance too. she has such a sweet dainty little smile. and halleluja for good night sleeping!
your girls are so stinkin cute, and i feel like ever since molly came along your girls have permanent smiles on their cute little faces :-)
miss yall sooooooooooo much!!! and a happy halloween!
hahaha that little Eleanor is sooo sneaky!! Just like her SNEAKY MOM!!! ( no pun/double pun intended) haha :P jk I miss those girls sooo much!! and maybe it was a good thing that I wasn't there to meet Molly. That just gives me more of an excuse to come see y'all again sooner! :)
She is darling! Bean is sitting by me and catching up on all the pictures. I pointed to a picture of Molly and said, "Look this is Molly." Bean was not so pleased, "That is not Molly, Molly is a bubble guppie!" Oh well I tried.
Congrats again.
Haha, these are precious. And I loved those baby pictures of Molly that one girl took!
Post a Comment