Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We missed our ward's trunk or treat while we were out of town at the BYU game and Andrew has class on Wednesdays (which is the night Halloween was on), so I thought we'd just skip Halloween altogether since the thought of taking all 3 girls trick or treating just didn't seem very appealing.  LUCKILY Andrew's class got cancelled and he was able to join us for Halloween for the first time since we've had kids.  It was so fun! Andrew practiced the whole "Trick or treat"  script with the girls and they had it down until it was actually time to do it.  They went to about 20 houses then came home and were so excited to tell me all about it and show me all their candy! 
Strawberry Shortcake
Rapunzel
I'm so glad when daddy comes home...
I have so many blurry pictures because they were running around screaming "best day ever".  
It's the go-to excitement phrase in our house, and even more fitting now that Eleanor was Rapunzel.
 

            
Wouldn't you want to give these little cutie pies some candy?
  

6 comments:

David and Rachel said...

I...Love...Those...Girls!!!! I would have given them lots of candy and anything else that they wanted if they had been able to come to our house. I am so glad that Andrew's class got cancelled and that he was able to take them trick-or-treating. The smiles on their faces are just priceless. Miss you guys!!

mama said...

I loved that last picture. Happy girls!

Emily C said...

sarah, these pictures are sooooooo cute of the girls. happy faces are priceless. and their costumes are so cute for their little personalities.

freddie said...

Awww I wanna come! ps I love those new header pics of the girlie bugs at the top

Nicole S said...

Those girls are the absolute cutest. These pics are evidence of a childhood well spent. So dang fun!!

James and Jessica Ford said...

I laugh everytime I see one of your babies because I think they all look like "whitmans" The picture of all three girls at the top cracks me up because your babes looks just like penelope did and penelope looked just like Eleanor. THey are so cute!!!!! I hope you are living the dream in your new home. COngrats on all the new changes your family has had. SO fun.