Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Riverbend Farm for some pumpkin picking

We tried out a new pumpkin patch this year and I'd say it was pretty good.  The girls loved it and it was a great start to our fall festivities :)


















4 comments:

heidi said...

I always love the girl's outfits. You can't teach that! Harajuku!

Emily C said...

i was reading/looking at this blog post on thanksgiving day and commented to Amy who was here... I said "Sarah's girls are all grown up! Molly's 2 now, and no ones a baby anymore!" kinda crazy not seeing you with a baby! you get to do fun activities. And the girls are so playful and fun and so cute together.

the school bus pics are my fave. so cute.

have the best time ever at disneyland!!!!!!! Can't wait to see those pics.

Jessica said...

penelope kills it with the outfits! hahaha. they're all so cute and i can't believe how big molly pop has gotten!! i haven't been to a pumpkin patch in a LOOOOOONG time. my poor littles miss out on the fun stuff i did with the big kids when THEY were little. :( have fun at disney!!

mama said...

I'm just seeing your blog today...not sure why I didn't know you had a new one.

The girls are so fun and happy. Their antics remind me of you and your sisters. Christmas is going to be so fun. Andrew is a great dad to do so many fun activities with yall.

Miss you and love you!