Molly is still as feisty as ever. She keeps us all laughing. Her favorite word is no and lately she's been calling everyone babies. She loves playing with her big sisters and I kind of feel sorry for her that she has no one to play with while they are at school. BUT she does love getting into their stuff while they are gone. She is slightly addicted to YouTube kids, she loves doing gymnastics and she loves changing her clothes all day long. She is a pretty picky eater and is happy as long as she has some milk. She likes to walk around in her little high heels and she loves finding my lipsticks and chapstick. She makes the funniest faces and hates having her picture taken. I had to trick her into taking these birthday pictures. I told her we were going to the library and on our way in I pulled out my camera and said we could only go into the library if she let me take some pictures :) With Molly around there is never a dull moment. We love our Molly girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment