Speed test
freddie, you need to fess up to your comments! when are you going to get a blog??
Freddie leaves the dumbest comments, he should name his blog "Boring," that would about sum things up.
That's super speed. I thought I typed fast, but that beats me hands down!
speedy gonzales
Hey, Dave and I just took this test today. Mine was 96 and Dave's was 49. Hahahaha. We know which one of us spends more time on the computer.
take it back!!!
i took the typing test... and it told me i type 225 words per minute.
tha bomb dot com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
freddie, you need to fess up to your comments! when are you going to get a blog??
Freddie leaves the dumbest comments, he should name his blog "Boring," that would about sum things up.
That's super speed. I thought I typed fast, but that beats me hands down!
speedy gonzales
Hey, Dave and I just took this test today. Mine was 96 and Dave's was 49. Hahahaha. We know which one of us spends more time on the computer.
take it back!!!
i took the typing test... and it told me i type 225 words per minute.
tha bomb dot com
Post a Comment