Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring is in the air

Well, we want it to be in the air! It's still kind of rainy here in Washington, but we've had some pretty nice days lately. So last weekend we went over to Home Depot and picked up some flowers and a little planter box. We came home and arranged them and now they are sitting out on our patio. It's so nice to see some color and a little piece of spring out on our balcony everyday!




10 comments:

Jessica said...

tick tock, tick tock. hahaha. i like the baby ticker on the side. and the flowers are pretty. i love hyacinths, they're such a pretty color. can you believe its really almost spring???

Emily C said...

tick tock tick tock - when do you find out if its a boy or a girl? or twins?

Anonymous said...

me too andrew...and paper whites are fabulous also. sarah, are you concerned about baby whitman's picture being "out there" on the web...maybe you should change your blog name just in case. love yall

Conor said...

SARAH WHITMAN!! A bun in the oven already?? Ahh...you should keep me posted better. Anywho, congrats to you and Andrew. I'll let Brenna know!

You've become so domestic since you left New Orleans with the flowers and all.

Janelle said...

where do you gyys life now?

Janelle said...

wait did I read you are prego?

Unknown said...

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!??? congratulations!!!!! how far along...i can't figure it out by looking at the little baby ticker.
That's wonderful. love the spring flowers!

Unknown said...

11 weeks!! Are you nauseous? I hope not! How wonderful..I'm totally happy for you both!

Unknown said...

Also...I'm sorry I didn't even know you live in Washington! What part? I bet it's nice and cool there. and green!!!

So happy for you both!

Amanda said...

HELLO! Amy showed me that you have a blog. Me TOO! But I don't have anything near as interesting as a baby to talk about! Congratulations!