Google each of the following things and post the first image that comes up...
First Name:

Sarah
Middle Name:

Elizabeth
Last Name: Whitman

Age: 24

Place I'd like to visit someday:

Paris, France. And this could actually happen sooner than I thought because Andrew might be doing a study abroad program there next summer...woop woop!
Favorite vacation spot:

Destin, Florida. Don't you wish you were there right now??
Past celebrity crush:

Wentworth Miller
College Major:

Actuarial Science, it's an emphasis in the Statistics major.
Yeah, it's about as boring as this picture looks!
Place I grew up:

New Orleans, LA. This picture is after Hurricane Katrina obviously, poor little city.
First Job:

Front desk assistant person at Tulane's Reily Recreation Center.
Basically I swiped people's membership cards and folded towels.
Favorite treat:


Devil Cremes and Twizzlers
(you can't have just one favorite treat, right?)
Favorite food:

Favorite color:

Aqua
Somewhere you've gone today:

The doctor's office.
What's for dinner:

Chicken Dorito Casserole. I was kind of surprised this picture came up...
I didn't think many other people knew about this delicious Mormon casserole :)
Sarah
Middle Name:

Elizabeth
Last Name: Whitman

Age: 24

Place I'd like to visit someday:
Paris, France. And this could actually happen sooner than I thought because Andrew might be doing a study abroad program there next summer...woop woop!
Favorite vacation spot:

Destin, Florida. Don't you wish you were there right now??
Past celebrity crush:

Wentworth Miller
College Major:

Actuarial Science, it's an emphasis in the Statistics major.
Yeah, it's about as boring as this picture looks!
Place I grew up:

New Orleans, LA. This picture is after Hurricane Katrina obviously, poor little city.
First Job:

Front desk assistant person at Tulane's Reily Recreation Center.
Basically I swiped people's membership cards and folded towels.
Favorite treat:


Devil Cremes and Twizzlers
(you can't have just one favorite treat, right?)
Favorite food:

Favorite color:

Aqua
Somewhere you've gone today:

The doctor's office.
What's for dinner:
Chicken Dorito Casserole. I was kind of surprised this picture came up...
I didn't think many other people knew about this delicious Mormon casserole :)
I tag everyone! :)
3 comments:
this was fun sarah!
you have too much time on your hands...
sorry we missed you while you were here in utah. it seems you plenty busy as things were. hope all is well.
Tag. you're it!!
Post a Comment