Thursday, December 18, 2008

My new haircut

Usually after I get my haircut I feel like it looks like this...


I know, I know, it probably doesn't, but I just get a little insecure when I get a new 'do. It just takes me a couple of days to decide if I like it.

When I got my hair done on Monday this is the picture I brought...

When I told her how I wanted my color done she was a little confused when I told her I usually put two shades of blonde and a darker lowlight. She insisted that all she saw was one blonde and one dark. I know she's supposed to be the professional, but I know how my hair was done last time around! So that was a little unsettling and I was a little nervous about what to expect. Here is a picture of the outcome...

The verdict: I like it. The color looks a little yellow to me and it's a bit stripier than I would have liked, but I like the haircut. So all things considered, I think it will 'do just fine!

6 comments:

heidi said...

i have used that same picture for my cut! mine didn't turn out quite as well as yours. one of the worst cuts in my life. but you look fantastic!!! great blonde. you are making me want to go back to the light side.

Emily C said...

super cute haircut sarah!!! and your little baby doesn't look liek a newborn anymore

Janelle said...

I really like the hair. I think I would have given you the same look as the girl. My best friend does hair and there is a chance I am wrong but bleach is bleach. You get lighter and more white as you leave it in longer so I can imagine how you would get two colors of blond maybe she was just saying that to charge you more :)

Heather said...

YEA FOR SARAH! I think it looks great. In fact, I think I could use a stylish new haircut too....

Anonymous said...

buzz your girlfriend. . . wuff

Laura said...

I love it! I think it's my favorite hairstyle of yours.