I came across this picture and just wanted to give a shout out to one more thing I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving...that I'm not pregnant anymore :) This picture was taken 3 or 4 days before Eleanor got here (me at about 41 weeks, not too pleasant!)
We took my dad and Andrew's parents up to Kirtland to see some church history sites and they really enjoyed it. We went the day after Thanksgiving and I guess every year they light up their Christmas lights and have a bunch of nativity scenes. I think we might make this a tradition to go up there for this occasion while we live close. It was pretty chilly and we weren't really dressed warm enough to stay outside for very long, so next time we'll go more prepared.
Andrew's parents brought Eleanor a little pink Duke shirt since they are such big Duke fans.
On Saturday Andrew took everyone on a tour of his school. They also really enjoyed this. My dad saw a Duke sweatshirt in a clothing donation bin on campus so he thought he'd join the club and pose for a picture.
On Sunday we had the opportunity to bless little Eleanor while we had some family in town. Andrew was a little nervous, but he did a great job. I'm very grateful that we have the priesthood in our home. It was such a special experience to hear the blessings our Heavenly Father has in store for Eleanor! We are so happy to have her in our family!
Here are some pictures from Eleanor's big day...
3 comments:
I love that last picture of Eleanor. In all her pictures, her eyes tell the story! hugs and smooches to that cute little girl.
i'm still laughing out loud that dad took a duke sweatshirt out of the donation bin.
hahahaha what's with Duke???? Eleonor is so precious! I can't believe she's smiling already. I can't wait to see y'all and I am very impressed that you made Thanksgiving dinner!
Post a Comment