Today Eleanor and I had a little fashion show. I wanted to try on some of her 3-6 month clothes. While I was pregnant I bought Eleanor some warm weather clothes before I knew we were moving to Ohio. I thought we'd be moving somewhere in the south and she'd for sure be wearing t-shirts and shorts around march. I just didn't have the heart to return them once I knew we'd be in cold weather. (I have a hard time returning cute things I find on sale.) So here's hoping either a) it warms up soon, or b) she doesn't grow too fast so they will still fit this summer. Otherwise they'll just have to be hand-me-downs.
So, without further ado, here's a sneak peak of
Eleanor's Summer 2009 collection...
Typical Eleanor face...


This is Eleanor's attempt at "fierce"...
And now, back to reality. Here she is all bundled up after her bath tonight. Summer or Winter, I still think she's pretty cute!

She'll be walking in no time :)

This is the life...

8 comments:
I wish I can live by you so badly sarah so I can see y'all every day! Eleanor is growing up so fast. I miss you and love you!
Maybe you'll get another girl with #2. It sure makes it economical to have it that way. Hand-me-downs are such a great thing especially when these kids grow up so fast.
I know how you feel, mostly just because Dallin was so tiny as a baby...he had about a dozen ADORABLE newborn summer outfits that he never got to wear before the rainy season started up here in Oregon.....ah, well, always hope for another baby boy!
aaaahhhhhhh! she's so cute! i love the one of her sticking out her tongue. i can't believe how big she's getting.
and p.s. i just updated my blog, and i don't think i have any pictures of eleanor in it. sorry! you won't be offended, right?
just tooo smoochy cute! we all just ADORE Eleanor! You should have just named her Elladore!
She is so adorable!!
Oh my word Sarah, Hannah has the same little pink teddy bear snow outfit! We should totally get them together and take a picture of our two little cuties that almost shared the same birthday. I feel like I haven't seen you forever so I hope all is well with you guys!
cheap viagra canada buy viagra soft online videos viagra viagra by mail buying viagra online viagra overdose cheapest uk supplier viagra viagra jokes viagra substitute natural herbs used as viagra cheap viagra overnight where to buy viagra recreational viagra use viagra samples
Post a Comment