2 days old...
2 weeks old...
2 months old...
3 months old...
And then, all of a sudden, no hair
4 1/2 months old...
I still think she's pretty cute :)
Today I thought I'd take some video of my little cutie just doing normal everyday things.
First is a video of her when she wakes up. She's usually more smiley but she's been kind of sick the last couple of days.
Here's a video after she was all done eating dinner.
And there you have it, a day in the life of Eleanor.
7 comments:
she's so cute! and i guess its just genetic because all of my kids went through a hair loss stage about this point. sophie's got so ugly and scraggly looking that i finally just buzzed it all off at about 5 months or so. i bet eleanor's grows back blonde, too. after all, andrew was blonde when he was little.
oh it's so sad when your baby gets sick. hopefully she feels better soon - so glad to hear you had fun on your trip. I'm with ya on the flip flop thing - we just flew home from Florida last night and the weather was wonderful.
aww lil eleanore is so dang cute. . . too bad we live so far away
oh my gosh! i can't believe how much eleanor now looks like you. she actually looks like a different baby. she has changed so much.
Oh my gosh - she is so adorable! Seriously beautiful baby. :)
they do grow up so fast...and about the hair thats what happened to my babies and then it started growing back at about 5 mths, so ya never know, shes still cute though :)
Well...do I even need to tell you that I know how you feel? I'm tearing up just thinking about it...just kidding. Eleanor is so insanely adorable- with our without hair!
Post a Comment