Saturday, May 9, 2009

Families can be together forever

Ok, so I just stole this picture off of my little sister Laura's blog. I just can't stop looking at it! It is so hard to believe that these are my four younger siblings! It's weird to think of them all as being grown up. I can't believe my "baby brother" Jacob is 12 years old now! Laura and Freddie are in New Orleans visiting so they were able to go with him to his first visit to the temple in Baton Rouge. What a special experience! I wish I could have been there.
(AMY, JACOB, LAURA, FREDDIE)

I am so thankful for temples and the opportunity I have to be sealed to my family! I love my family and I know that we can be together forever!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Especially since tomorrow is mother's day and I have to give a talk at church about it, I've been thinking about how much my mom means to me. She is such an amazing example and I am so glad she had the faith and courage to join the church when she was 19 years old! Look at what's come from that one decision!

(LAURA AMY JACOB MOM
EMILY FREDDIE JESSICA ME)

Thanks for everything you've taught me by not only your words, but also your actions! I love you mom!

2 comments:

mama said...

"I have a family...they are SO good to me!" What a lovely post Sarah. I sat on a bench facing the font last night mesmorized by the beautiful faces and words of the baptismal prayer spoken by Freddie. Another one of those "peace beyond all understanding" moments that I needed so badly after finishing up my finals the night before. We wished that everyone could have been there. I love you.

Emily C said...

how did your talk go today?

it kills me that we are not all together, and in the same ward. wish i could have been at your ward when you spoke today.

miss you!!