Here's another video of Eleanor "eating" a biter biscuit. She still doesn't have any teeth, but she certainly likes to chew on things. I got a really funny video of her reaction to me taking the little biscuit away, but it accidentally got erased. So I tried to duplicate it. It's not quite as good but still pretty funny.
In other Eleanor news...
-She has discovered her tongue and likes to stick it out.
-She LOVES green apples. I think she could suck on one all day.
-The other night she fell asleep like this with her foot in the slats.
You may have noticed, but our blog posts our primarily about Eleanor. I've decided I should probably post more about me and Andrew, so here goes.
Andrew has had finals all week. His last one is tomorrow morning. Woohoo! He is feeling pretty good about them so far, so we'll see how he feels when grades come out. He'll start his internship on Monday so he's excited not to have to think about school for a good 3 1/2 months.
Well I got bangs a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty sure bangs are not for me. It kind of reminded me of how Kate Hudson looked with bangs if you saw Bride Wars...not so great. So I've just been wearing them to the side.
So on Monday I went to pick up some prints from Eleanor's 6 month portrait session and I really wasn't very happy with them. I mean, I should probably realize I get what I paid for, 7.99 at J.C. Penney's, but I really think I could do a better job if I had a nicer camera. So when I got home I started contemplating what it would take to get a nice DSLR camera. I decided I would save 20 bucks a month and in about 2 years I would have enough to buy something like a Canon Rebel or Nikon d60. Sounds good, right? Well fast forward to my eye doctor's appointment on Thursday when I went to pay for my exam and 2 boxes of contacts. After paying I soon realized that I would put that 20 bucks a month towards LASIK instead of a camera. Forking out half the amount of a new DSLR camera was pretty sickening! And to think that I will need 2 more boxes of contacts in 6 months, and then 2 more boxes 6 months after that and so on and so on. My camera I have now is fine, so instead my new goal is LASIK. At 20 bucks a month that should take me about 10-15 years. Maybe once Andrew is done with school we can up the investment to 50 bucks a month.
4 comments:
a few random comments: I was very sad when my kids were no longer swaddlers either. In fact, I stood in the store trying to figure out where the size 3 swaddlers were :) haha--memoirs of a first time mom... Also, Macey sleeps with her feet out of the slats...I too got bangs a couple of weeks ago and have not been daring enough to wear them down yet...last but not least- I used the same sleep training book. Worked like a charm!
I am so excited to see baby E scooting!
amen to getting lasik. thats my number one priority after having this baby and weaning her. that should give me some time to start saving up my pennies (or at least a few tax returns. hahaha.)
i can't believe she's already scooting! it still seems like just was just born yesterday. the kids are really excited to see you this weekend!
fun shes moving around! cute picture in the crib and your bangs look great!
Post a Comment