Monday, November 2, 2009

cute little skeleton

For Halloween this year we didn't go trick or treating, just trunk or treating. Actually Andrew took Eleanor home early to put her to bed. The Young Women were in charge of a couple of booths so I had to stay and supervise that and help with clean up. Her costume doubles as pajamas and it glows in the dark so it was funny to go check on her in bed that night and see the little skeleton glowing. On the actual night of Halloween we went shopping for a washer and dryer. I'm happy to report that we are the proud owners of a Maytag washer and dryer. I feel like a grown up owning an appliance like that. Afterward we went and got free burritos at Chipotle. All we did was wrap one of our arms in foil for their dress up like a burrito and get a free burrito day. Maybe next year Eleanor will have a real Halloween experience. But I guess it wasn't too bad because she was loving the tootsie roll pops...


Eleanor is now the proud owner of 4 new teeth on the top! Can you believe that? That's gotta be pretty painful getting 4 new teeth in just a matter of a week or so. Because of all that thumb sucking they are coming in kind of crooked though! Doesn't she look like a jack-o-lantern?! A really cute little jack-o-lantern!

Since Eleanor turned 1 last week we've upgraded to a front facing carseat and to say she loves it is an understatement. She's just been loving life since facing forward.
Here's a video of her first time (and don't mind her tacky flower power carseat, it was on clearance)...

6 comments:

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Ah, those are cute little pink skeleton p.j.s! I love her reaction to the new car seat. So cute!

Emily C said...

she makes the cutest noises in that video, she is gonna be talking soon and its gonna trip me out! she's growing up too fast!

Jessica said...

i think her carseat is kinda cute! and we love the skeleton jammies. tootsie rolls are an underrated treat...

JoshandJen said...

Eleanor looks so excited in her new carseat, so cute! And I love the pink flower thing going on, if I had a little girl I would have gone for it, especially being on clearence! Thats funny about Chipotle because I saw that ad and I told Josh how in the heck could we dress up as a burrito or salad, so we didn't do it, but then later Daniel said we could have bought a head of lettuce and put some on our head :) its worth it for a free burrito, we love that place!

mama said...

hi sarah...love the pictures...can't get the video to work. can't wait to see you again.

Heather said...

She is darling! When your blog pulled up Jack got really excited, "BABY!" I love her video...she is a little ham. You were right she did love it. (Jack is telling me, "More baby, more baby.")