Monday, May 17, 2010
a whole week
About two weeks ago I decided I was sick of long hair. It was just making me too hot -- temperature wise anyways :) So I asked my friend from the ward if she'd be willing to cut it for me. So she came over on Tuesday and cut almost 3 inches off. Well, fast forward to the following Tuesday, I was brushing my hair before bed and Andrew asked, did you cut your hair?? And I was like, yeah, a WEEK ago! hahaha Andrew likes my hair long, so I just figured he wasn't commenting on my haircut because he didn't like it, but really he hadn't even noticed. But, to his credit, he was in the middle of finals, so I'm sure there were more important things on his mind than my hairdo :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
love these pictures, sarah. Yall look so beautiful together. Your hair doesn't look short so that's why he didn't notice.
You guys look so cute in these pictures, and I don't think your hair looks short either....
To my defense I knew that it was on a Monday and I did ask on a Monday night, just a week later. Anyway, I guess it wasn't as a drastic change as what it was made out to be.
Way funny!
Post a Comment