Andrew
has been out of town sooooo much lately. In April he was gone 17
nights! (Which means we probably had fast food about 17 times.) I'm
beginning to go a
little crazy! And the poor girls are probably feeling it too! Freddie
and Amy drove up last week to see us during their spring break. It was
fun to have them here for a few days and really nice to have some help.
Here are a couple of pictures of what we've been up to this week.
Breakfast time ....
Discovery
Place (We get in free with our Children's museum pass. We took Freddie
and Amy with us last week and had such a fun time that we went back
again on Monday. We also watched Turtle Tale 2 in 3D and
a penguin documentary in 3D. They were just 15 minutes each so it was doable for all the girls. And I even enjoyed them :) ...
Taking a break for some lunch (ie granola bars, chips, applesauce pouch, and water fountain) ...
Molly Playing/building with some fun magnets ...
Penelope
Building a car to race (She was getting a little frustrated they didn't
have all the right parts to make it exactly like the picture) ...
Headed to church- Andrew was out of town that's why I'm making a silly anxious to tackle church alone face ;) ...
It
was ward conference and the stake president wanted the ward mission
leader to speak (aka Andrew) but luckily for Andrew and unluckily for me
he'd be out of town. And also unluckily for me I had a training
meeting with stake YW pres after church that lasted way too long.
Eleanor and Penelope entertained themselves just fine but Molly was a
pretty big mess. While I'm at it I should probably document the anatomy
of a typical Sunday these days. We have 1 o'clock church, but Andrew
leaves around 10 for meetings. I try and put Molly down for an early
nap around 11 and cross my fingers she actually falls asleep. Then
around 12:30 I have the girls load up in the car and I wake Molly up,
throw some clothes on her, buckle her up with a sippy cup of milk and
some semblance of a lunch that fits in a ziploc baggy and we're off to
join Andrew at church. Not quite sure that really qualifies as a day of
rest.
Molly
has loved playing the piano ever since Amy (aka Mimi) was here. She
heads to the piano and says "Mimi". It's so cute. She really loves Amy!
And that's about it. I guess I'll go ahead and post this and see how it goes. Pretty easy so far. I really hope it works. I want to be better at recording little moments. Seems that the days are just speeding by and I am forgetting all the special times we have together. Even though sometimes it seems a little crazy I really love my girls and I'm so glad I have them by my side basically all the time!
I'll
record everyday stuff from iPhone pics while on my phone/iPad and for
bigger events or when I get out a real camera I'll make separate posts
for those using the computer. Ciao for now :)










3 comments:
love it! the kids are just too cute. wish we lived closer!
yay yay yay! this makes me so happy to see more post/pics/stories of the girls. molly has changed so much in the past couple months. she's one of the big girls now. and mimi is practically her godmother. hehehe
see you in a week girlfriend!!!! mwah!!!!
oh... and reading about your typical sunday routine gave me not-so-pleasant flashbacks of my own when we had 1pm church and pea wasn't quite 2 yrs old. the whole waking a napping baby who barely just fell asleep was the pits!!! why oh why is the such thing as 1pm church!?!?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment