Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentine's Day

Well our six month anniversary was just a couple of days after Valentine's Day so we decided to celebrate them both at the same time. Neither of us are really Valentine's day people. Last year I think we went to a BYU basketball game, I know, romantic, huh? Anyway, it will be fun to have a semiannual anniversary every year around Valentine's day. Here are some pictures from our wedding just to reminisce.



On valentine's day we went to Puerto Vallarta... not the Mexican vacation city, just a local restaurant we wanted to try out :) It was delicious. I got Andrew a popcorn maker because he loves popcorn (I think he could live off of popcorn and Mexican food and chocolate milk). And I got a new dining room table and chairs. We found it on Craig's list for only $50. We had to drive about 20 miles to get it, but I think it was worth it. It doesn't have a leaf so it only seats 4, but for our purposes right now, I think it's great. And now we don't have to eat dinner every night on our couches!

4 comments:

Emily C said...

what a great find and a great deal!!

Anonymous said...

presidential sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Sharlyn said...

I was so excited to hear from you! I had so much fun looking at all your pictures! It looks like you are enjoying married life! Were are you living in Washington?

Anonymous said...

oh to sit at a table again...it's been a little over 3 years since we've had room for one. ENJOY!!! the typing test was fun...I got 88.