Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mmm Mmm Good!

So call me a bad mom, but Eleanor usually just wears her pajamas to church on Sundays. It's just easier that way and I'm sure it's much more comfy. Plus she just hangs out with Andrew during Sunday School and Priesthood while I'm in nursery so it just makes it easier for Andrew so he doesn't have to worry about keeping her dress clean or keeping a bow in her hair or whatever. Well this morning we had some extra time before church so I thought I'd dress up my little girly bug for church.
Here is the end result...




Don't you just love all those little rolls on her arms?

In other news, here is Eleanor on a little walk today. We got some nice weather last week, but it looks like we will have some cold and rainy weather for the next week or so.


Ok, so just a little shout out to my sister Jessica for introducing me to the Once Upon a Child. Love this place. It's a second hand shop for kid and baby stuff. Well I was in the market for a nice high chair because Eleanor's chubby little legs don't really fit in the bumbo seat anymore. I wasn't willing to spend 100 bucks on a high chair, but I was willing to take a hand-me-down so I headed to Once Upon a Child and found a nice Graco one in really good shape. I got it for only 25 bucks, probably originally like $100. Not bad, right? So thanks Jessica for the education.

Now that Eleanor has a high chair to eat it, she's been able to try out other kinds of baby food besides rice cereal. Now she's had green beans, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, peaches, pears, applesauce, bananas, prunes, and baby oatmeal. Her favorite vegetable seems to be carrots and her favorite fruit is bananas. And she prefers the oatmeal to the rice cereal. She must have gotten sick of all the rice pudding I ate while I was pregnant with her.

Here's a video of her eating some oatmeal.

And here she is having some peaches. She's still not quite sure if she likes them or not.

And Freddie, this is for you...
proof that sometimes she does cry...

One last thing. Eleanor snapped this self-portrait of herself so you can all have a sneak peak at her Easter dress. I just couldn't pass up the Spring sale at Gymboree, plus every little girl needs a new Easter dress, right? And I figured she could wear it when I finally take her in and get a professional portrait taken next month for her 6 month birthday.

CHEESE!

8 comments:

Laura said...

Eleanor truly has got some style!! thanks to her mother of course. She is so dang cute and I'm loving the easter dress. I can't wait to have babies! haha well maybe I can wait but I sure am excited!

Emily C said...

i love her black sunday dress. wish i had one in my size! :)

Grandpa Doug said...

Eleanor is a beautiful little girl! Pam and I were trying to remember what time of day she was born on October 24th? 8:55am?
Love,
Grandpa Doug

freddie said...

awww cute little pootie tang. i love how mom calls her that. . . . wow thats pretty funny/sad how she has probably had more variety of foods in her life than lil sophie has ever had. haha

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

I swear she's trying to talk! I love it. She's the cutest little girl ever. I think she likes to dress up all pretty for church. She sure looked cute! I'm a sucker for watching babies eat - I don't know what makes it so adorable, it just is!

Parkinson Family said...

those dresses are the cutest and i love her hat too! so cute!

Scott & Katie said...

She did look ridiculously cute at church last weekend!!! She's cute in pajamas too :) seriously, what doesn't she look cute in?

mary said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that dress?? She's such a doll, Sarah!