I think I'm done watching American Idol this season. I'm so sad that Alex, Lily, and Katelyn went home, they were some of my favorites! There are only a few others left that I like - Siobhan and Didi and I think Crystal and Michael are good, but not really my taste. I guess I should have voted, maybe my vote would have made a difference :)
4 comments:
ALEX was my fave. i love his voice. i was sooooo bummed to see him get kicked off. i also liked the blonde curly haired girl. too bad i dont vote. oh well
i felt the same way! alex was the only guy's performance that night that i liked. all the other guys are just blah to me, and i was super sad about katelyn because i think she had real potential. now my favorites that are left are didi and shiobhan. for some reason katie just bugs me and i don't know why.
hahaha. i'm glad we all watch the same shows to discuss.
Just posted my status about this on FB. My favorite was Lily and I HATE Katie. I'm sooo mad she is still in the competition. I am starting to vote next week because America obviously needs help! ;-)
To be honest, I've been really disappointed with this season...I still may watch here and there but I find myself losing interest. No one is wowwing me enough, but maybe I'm just hard to please. :)
Post a Comment