

She loves the slide...


And here's a picture from my phone of Eleanor in the bathtub after a long hard day of playing. The quality isn't the best, but I thought it was too cute to pass up.

After we put Eleanor down for bed Andrew's parents stayed home to babysit and let us have a night out on the town. I have to say, it was pretty nice. I almost forgot I had a kid for minute. We went to a hibachi grill and then we went and saw New Moon at the dollar theater. I know, I was probably like the last person on earth to see it and I think I'm ok with that :)
The next day we went and took a trolly tour around Cleveland.
Andrew and his mom before we took off.

Despite what it looks like, Eleanor really did enjoy the ride. I think she was pretty excited she didn't have to be in her car seat.
When we got back home Eleanor had some grocery shopping to do.

Here she is practicing her balancing act.

We're just really excited it's starting to feel a little more like spring around here :)
2 comments:
sarah, i love that shirt you are wearing in the last picture! are you sure you're pregnant?? hahahaha. because you sure don't look like it!
i think eleanor is looking more and more like you. maybe it's because her hair is getting longer and blonder, but i definitely think she is. and she totally has your eyes. she's too cute!
Cute pictures! Oh how I miss that little park, it was perfect for little ones because it's gated in..I love that bath-tub picture of Eleanor. I too love that blue shirt in the last picture, its way cute!!
Post a Comment