It's been a pretty low key week. Here are some of the highlights...
-Eleanor had a doctors appointment for a physical to get ready for kindergarten. Can't believe she'll be gone 7-8 hours everyday! Makes me kind of sad but I'm glad I can give a little more attention to Penelope and Molly.
-We've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies around here. Unfortunately only a few minutes after I had so lovingly chopped up a big ole watermelon we had a little accident. Molly is always a happy helper.
-Also in the happy helper department is Penelope. We've talked about going to disneyworld this fall and Penelope always asks me if she can help to earn money. She is such a sweet little thing. She also comes up to me randomly and tells me she loves me. She also thanks me for cooking for her and washing her clothes. She totally gets it. She's always been our "emotional" one and I really enjoy this side of it :)
-Park loving
-A little home decorating shopping at tjmaxx. And no I didn't buy that thing. I'll do whatever it takes to go to one of "my stores" with all three girls so if they want to pose and have their picture taken with a sunshine face, then so be it :)
-Pony obsession. I've got dozens more pictures and videos like this on my phone and camera done by Eleanor and Penelope.
-And speaking of MLP...Penelope likes to do her hair like rainbow dash. Also, you might notice the lovely scribbling on the wall in the background. That's Molly's first official work of wall art. Oh and there are a couple of pictures of MLP taped on the wall just in case the dozens of actual my little ponies all over the floor aren't enough :)
-Cabbage patch kids. They weren't interested in eating any of the cabbage I was chopping up but they sure enjoyed using it for hats.











2 comments:
molly the happy helper! hahaha. don't you just hate when stuff like that happens?? i love how penelope is so into doing decorative hairstyles and i can't believe eleanor will be starting school in the fall! {or that she and jane will be the same grade. what the bunnysauce???}
Pearce is gonna be in MLP heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cracking up at the cabbage head girls. ;)
Post a Comment