Friday, March 19, 2010

don't worry....

Eleanor didn't get pinched, I made sure that she wore green on St. Patrick's Day.
It's hard to get her to stay still for a picture, so here's a little video of her.



On St. Patrick's day I also celebrated being 19 weeks pregnant! Wooohoo, we're almost half-way there! In a little over a week I'll have my ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl! That is the best half-way mark present, I am so anxious to find out. I've had dreams it's a boy and I've had dreams it's a girl, so I really have no "intuition" about what it will be. With Eleanor I thought it was a boy, and obviously I was wrong, so I haven't really speculated much this time around. Going strictly off of symptoms, I might say it's a girl because this pregnancy has been almost identical to Eleanor's. But that could be completely irrelevant. I guess only time will tell! What do you think it will be??

4 comments:

Sunnie said...

i either didn't know or didn't remember that you were pregnant- i might have found out a long time ago and forgot? it sounds vaguely familiar. either way, congrats! i'm going to go with girl because girls are great and it will be great for eleanor to have a sister.

Emily C said...

i cant believe how much eleanor has grown up already!!! she looks like such a big girl. i want to see more. you need to post more frequently so i can see her grow up!!!

yay your pregnancy is about half over!!! cant wait to find out if you will break the all girl streak!!! hehehehe

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Eleanor is sooo darling! I love her little outfit and pig tails.

I'm so bad at guessing at babies...I'll go with a boy, just so you can have one of each. :)

JoshandJen said...

Eleanor is such a cutie-pa-tootie...I have not done very good with all of my pregnancies, I actually think I have been wrong everytime :) but I am going to say you are having a boy :)