My little sister Amy is so talented. She's got the best voice and is usually so shy about performing in front of people. Anyway, she made a video with the help of my other little sister Laura (they are so good with cameras and computers!) to enter into a contest to meet Ingrid Michaelson. They had to do a music video for their version of "Everybody". She needs lots of hits on her video to win, so go ahead and help a sister out and watch her video. Then the top ten viewed videos will get voted on after March 29th!
In other news I get to go see Amy and Laura and my 2 little brothers next week when I go to Provo! Can't wait to see you guys!!
And speaking of sisters, my older sister Emily had her first baby on Sunday, a sweet little girl named Pearce! She was 9 pounds 8 ounces -- we sure grow them big in our family :) They live in California so we probably won't get to see her in person for a while, but it so so fun to see her newborn baby pictures - keep them coming!
Your sister does have talent, that was so awesome, good luck to her!! I am glad you will get to see some of your family, and I can totally see a resemebelence between you and your one brother in the suit coat!! That picture of your sisters baby is darling!!
3 comments:
Your sister does have talent, that was so awesome, good luck to her!! I am glad you will get to see some of your family, and I can totally see a resemebelence between you and your one brother in the suit coat!! That picture of your sisters baby is darling!!
Oh your brothers and sisters are so cute! I love siblings. Oh my goodness! What are you having? Come on, Come on..
thanks for the shout out sis!
Post a Comment